maj 06, 2013

'Qubool Hai' - Vikrant Massey to play Asad's stepbrother

'Qubool Hai' - Vikrant Massey to play Asad's stepbrother

Mumbai: After a sudden exit of Rishabh Sinha from Qubool Hai who was playing Ayaan in the show. Now Vikrant Massey is all set to play stepbrother of Asad aka Karan Singh Grover in Qubool Hai.

Vikrant Massey was earlier seen in Balika Vadhu as shyam and his role was appreciated a lot by the viewers.

Vikrant said, "I intend to do the show, and currently we are going through the formalities, he is a popular character and this role will be a big responsibility. I am up for the challenge." 

For the first time Massey has replaced any other actor as he said, "It doesn't bother me. I am not insecure and have never been so. I don't feel the pressure to deliver, but initially one has to match what the previous actor was doing in the show."

Vikrant has also worked in Vikramaditya Motwane's Lootera. He revealed, "I have a small but interesting part to play. I feel blessed to have got the chance to work with a director like." 

Newcomer Rishabh Sinha was very well accepted by the audiences. The channel served him a legal notice for quitting the show despite signing a contract of exclusivity with them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar