maj 27, 2013

Gautam Rode continues to shoot for Saraswatichandra despite being unwell


Gautam Rode
Handsome and jaw-dropping hot Gautam Rode, who is seen in Star Plus’ Saraswatichandra, is feeling weather pangs these days.
It is summer time and there is viral in the air which many a times takes a toll on the health. But acting is a profession where you can’t afford to take leaves. So is the case with Gautam, who in spite of being unwell, is shooting as there is no bank of episodes.
Tweeted Gautam, “Hello friends .. Hope all of u r doing great. I am down with cough, cold n congestion but I have to shoot as there is no bank of episodes.”
With a choked voice, Gautam shared with Tellychakkar.com, “Yes, I am down with cold, cough and congestion and am also having fever. I visited my family doctor and I am on medication. Due to shortage of episodes I have to shoot. Work comes first. I hope I get well soon.”
Gautam, have a speedy recovery!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar