maj 27, 2013

Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed has no connection with the earlier Punar Vivah: Rubina Dilaik


Rubina Dilaik
Rubina Dilaik, who rose to fame with her impressive performance in Zee TV’s Choti Bahu, has made a comeback on small screen with Zee TV’s new show Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed (Shashi Sumeet Productions).
In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Rubina talks about her new show.
Firstly, why Punar Vivah? “I loved the story and my character Divya. And till now, I have received a great response from the masses. Having started my career with Zee TV, it is my privilege to work with them again. When Sumeet Sir (Mittal) gave me a narration, I was stumped and immediately gave my nod.
He told me that he always kept me in his mind while writing the character. The show has a very strong storyline. However, Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed has no connection or comparison with the earlier Punar Vivah franchise,” she replies.
Talking about her character, she shares, “It is the love story of my character Divya and Raj (Karan V Grover). Divya is a career oriented woman and due to family pressures and consequent tiffs, the couple part ways. After ten years, Divya has turned out to be a TV actress and wants Raj to return in his life. But there will be a big twist when she will learn that Raj has got married to Sarita (Srishti Rode). Due to family pressure Raj was forced into marrying Sarita and could not justify his married life.”
“Till now I have got an overwhelming feedback from the audience and hope people like me the same the way they do now.”
All the best… Rubina!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar