maj 06, 2013

Pratyusha Banerjee to Vivian Dsena of 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon': Small screen actor and IPL fever

Pratyusha Banerjee to Vivian Dsena of 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon': Small screen actor and IPL fever

Mumbai: The most splendid and highly watched televised event, IPL 6 is dancing on everybody's head, even small screen's popular actors are also affected by the fever of IPL. Some of the television star take time to watch IPL from their busy schedule.

Gorgeous and worldwide popular actor Pratyusha Banerjee, who shot to the fame after playing Anandi in Color's daily soap Balika Vadhu is not a huge fan of cricket but she loves to cheer for Kolkata Knight Riders.

Pratyusha said, "I am not that huge fan of cricket. It's not that I don't understand the game and I do keep myself updated but it somehow doesn't excite me much. If, in case, I have to cheer for any team then I will always go for Kolkata Knight Riders. I am glad that they won last year and should make a hattrick."

Arjun aka Rithvik Dhanjani of Zee TV's daily soap Pavitra Rishta is a die-hard fan of cricket. The actor is upset as he missed the opening of IPL 6. 

He reveals, "I follow cricket rigorously and I missed the opening ceremony this year. In fact, my friends come over from Dubai and we go to watch live matches on the ground. From past few days people are just talking about IPL on social media. I stay in Mumbai and I am a big time Sachin Tendulkar fan, so I am rooting for Mumbai Indians. I also like Chris Gayle because I love the way he plays and enjoys the game. Last time, Mumbai Indians, almost reached the finale and got knocked out in the end so my best wishes are always with the team."

Rithvik is also hosting a reality show India's Best Dramebaaz on Zee TV.

Chocolate boy of small screen Jay Soni who plays Kishan in the daily soap Sanskaar - Dharohar Apno Ki feels that, to watch cricket live on the ground gives the feel of the perfect atmosphere and enthusiasm.

Jay stated, "Being an actor it is not a good period for us as we have to work really hard to garner more TRPs. I know I am being selfish but it is a fact. But who doesn't enjoy watching cricket. There was a time when I used to follow the game thoroughly. Last year, I was rooting for KKR to win as I thought they deserved it. I like to watch cricket live on the ground as it gives you the feel of the perfect atmosphere and enthusiasm around."

Apart from these actors, there are also some small screen actors who doesn't fall for cricket such as Vivian Dsna and Kunal Kapoor.

Vivian Dsena who plays an arrogant superstar RK in the highly popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoonprefers football more than cricket as the actor said, "I love football more than the game of willow."

Kunal Karan Kapoor who is popular as Mohan in Na Bole season 2 is not a huge fan of IPL as he quoted, "I am not that huge fan of IPL. I am only excited about India-Pakistan encounters."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar