maj 14, 2013

Pallavi Purohit turns politician for Subhash Ghai's upcoming movie Kaanchi


Pallavi PurohitBeautiful and very talented Pallavi Purohit (seen in Colors’ Madhubala- Ek Ishq Aur Ek Junoon) is all set to spread her wings and enter the realms of 70mm.
Yes, Pallavi aka Padmini, who is now a famous face on television, will make her Bollywood debut with Subhash Ghai’s upcoming high-profile venture, Kaanchi.
We got in touch with Pallavi and the lovely lady shared, “Yes, I have signed Subhash Ghai’s forthcoming film Kaanchi. When I received a call for the role I could not say ‘no’. I can never ever say ‘no’ to a legendary director like Subhash Ghai. It will be my honour to work with him.”
So what is your role all about? “Well, I will be seen as a politician opposite veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty. I can’t reveal much. But I am sure you will like me in my new avatar,” she concluded.
Keep up the good work Pallavi and all the very best for your Bollywood career!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar