maj 14, 2013

Pallavi Purohit in Subhash Ghai's upcoming movie Kaanchi


TellyBuzz got in touch with Pallavi Purohit to share her feelings on working with veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty...

The gorgeous and talented Pallavi Purohit who is seen playing the role of Padmini in Saurabh Tiwari's popular daily soap Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors will be seen playing a cameo role in the very well known talented film director Subhash Ghai's upcoming movie Kaanchi.

On the same we got in touch with Pallavi and she said,"I am very happy being a part of Subhash Gh
ai's films. More than that I am happy that I am being paired opposite the veteran, handsome, talented and amazing actor Mithun Chakraborty. I am lucky enough to get an opportunity to work with him."

Further she added saying, "When I met him I told him that I wish I could have met you years back, so that I could propose to  you. He is a very fine actor and I respect him a lot."

"I am getting more offers in Bollywood, but I am waiting for the right opportunity to knock at my doors. I am not being choosy but I prefer that the role I do should have an impact. But as of now I am very happy with television and my show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, as I am very attached to the show."

"The role of Padmini is very close to my heart. Though I am playing a character which is my mother's age, I am enjoying it very much. I and my two daughters (Arti Puri andDrashti Dhami) onscreen are of nearly the same age in real life, yet I don't find any difficulty shooting for the show."

"I am very attached to all my co-actors from the show. Above all the producer of our show Saurabh Tiwari has been very supportive and because of him I have reached so far as I was very scared on how will it turn out to be shooting after the leap. It is a very powerful character and I am lucky enough to be a part of the show enacting this character." she concluded.

We wish Pallavi Purohit all the very best for her upcoming movie!

Krishma Solanki.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar