maj 17, 2013

"I enjoyed shooting on a moving bus."


All the shows on Indian television are gearing up for making their story line more interesting by doing something which has never been seen on television shows before. Following the same trend will be Rajshri Productions popular daily soap Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... on Star Plus.
Our sources said, "The show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... has shot a tough sequence where the male lead  had to shot on top of the moving bus. It was a difficult task but Nakuul managed it very well."

On the same we got in touch with Nakuul Mehta, to know more about the sequence and how he managed to do it smoothly, and he said, "Yes I did shoot for a tough sequence on top of a moving bus, but it was fun shooting for the same as I was very excited to try something like this in real life."

He further added saying, "I had a word with the director where I gave him an idea about shooting the sequence on a moving bus. Well he instantly agreed and was all ready to shoot the sequence. I am trained in Martial Arts so I did not find it difficult to shoot for the sequence though it was difficult."

Telling us more about the same Nakuul says, "The main thing you need to maintain is the balance and I pretty well managed to do so. In the later half even Disha Parmar a.k.a Pankhuri joined me for the shoot, but not on the moving bus. It is very interesting sequence and a must watch (smiles)."

Krishma Solanki.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar