juni 17, 2013

When Aakanksha Singh turned into dance teacher


Small screen actress Aakanksha Singh, popular as Megha of "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2" on Colors recently took her on-screen role of a dance teacher seriously and started giving dance lessons to her co-actors for a special sequence in the show.
A pre-wedding ceremony sequence was being shot on the show's set, with 'haldi' (turmeric) being smeared on Beera. Aakansha took charge of the dance sequence on the occasion of her on-screen daughter Navika (Jayshree Venketaramanan) and Beera's (Siddharth Arora) sangeet ceremony on the show.
"I love dancing and I was very excited with the thought of performing on the show. Though I am not a trained dancer, I had participated in many dance competitions during my school and college days," Aakanksha said in a statement.
"Dance is very close to my heart and I look up to Madhuri Dixit Nene and her perseverance for dancing. She is so graceful and her expressions are amazing," she added.
Her co-stars started calling Aakanksha "dance mam" on the set.
"Aakanksha is a fabulous dancer and she helped me improvise my steps. Her grace and elegance is something I really admire and tried to imitate that in my performance," said Jayshree.
Aakanksha Singh, who plays mother-in-law to actor Siddharth Arora's character Beera in "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2", says off-screen too they behave as a typical 'saas' (mother-in-law) and 'damaad' (son-in-law).
"Even off-screen I call him 'damaad ji', and he is used to calling me 'saasu ma'. There is no 'Hi' or 'Hello' between us," Aakanksha said here Friday on the set of the show.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar