juni 26, 2013

Saraswatichandra 26th June 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Guniyal talking about Kusum and Kumud. Kumud comes to her mum, and hears her talk. She feels sad. Her mum sees her crying and asks what happened. Kumud says Maa, you all are preparing that I will leave for you, but how could I hold myself, what will I do when I wake up in the morning, I won’t be in my room, when I go out, I won’t be able to see you, I won’t be able to go from here. Her mum says you will be with Saras, and it will be lot better than here. We won’t be there, but you will have new relations. Her mum says it will bringhappiness, you will not feel that you left us. Badimaa, Kusum and Kumari comes. Kumud hugs her mum and Badimaa, and cries.
Scene shifts to Saras:
Saras is making changes in his room and says how is our room looking, he has many photos of Kumud at the wall. He says Mrs. Kumud Saraswatichandra Vyas (Long name, shorten it please…LOL!!) and goes online, they have a video chat. She says my laptop is charged, he says I want to give you a surprise and he shows her the room. She sees it and feels happy. She sees her photos and smiles. Saras asks how is it, she says more beautiful than my dreams. He says you said you like red color, and metal furniture, then how can you like this. He says I know you were lying, she asks how, he says you like peaceful colors, and I know you like your home, so I want you to feel like you are at your home, so I made wooden furniture, like you have in your home. She says I now came to know that you love me, and you know me.
He says yes, I see my life from your eyes, I want to give you every happiness, you are in my heart like this room’s corners, if you want, see in my heart. Kumud smiles, and the video chat is about to end. She says the battery is going to end, she says you won’t be able to see me and hear me, he says no, you live in me. (Wow… What a superb line… Saras you are leaving us spellbound by your superb acting) The battery ends, and Kumud touches her screen and thinks of what he said to her. Saras also touches his laptop screen as he was seeing Kumud’s photo.
Guniyal comes to Kumud and says food is ready, lets go. Kumud says Maa, I don’t fear now, I’m going with one who knows me more than myself, who wants to take care of my happiness and sadness. Her mum hugs her.
Scene shifts to hall:
The next morning, everyone are having breakfast. Badimaa says Guniyal is keeping Karwachauth fast. Kumud is about to eat and stops. She hears the importance of Karwachauth. Vidyachatur and Guniyal share a light moment. Kumud thinks maybe you are far, but you will see my love in my fast. Kumud leaves. Badimaa asks where are you going, Kumud makes excuses and leaves.
Scene shifts to Ghuman:
Ghuman is deciding on food, Laxminandan sayss what is special today. Ghuman says today is Karwachauth. (Ghuman and Laxminandan are like romantic oldies. LOL!!) Laxminandan says her not to fast, as he knows how much she loves him. (Sometimes, Ghuman looks somewhat caring towards Laxminandan) Saras hears this and says I love being hungry for Kumud’s sake. (Hungry as in what sense, Heh.. Heh.. silly line)
Laxminandan asks Saras to have food, Saras tells no, I’m not hungry. Laxminandan says are you fasting, Saras says no, why will I. Laxminandan reminds him of the merger. Saras says how can I forget that, I’m going to make your dream come true tomorrow.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kusum is tasting pickles, and she asks Kumud to have it. Kumud says no, I don’t want. Kusum says are you keeping the fast for Saras, Kumud says no, then she says yes. Kusum teases her. Kusum says I will tell Saras. Kumud says no, don’t tell him. Kumud says Badimaa says it increases the love in the couple. Danny hears this and thinks they both love each other. (Great.. We Don’t mind.. )
Scene shifts to Saras:
Saras is talking with Kumud’s photo, saying he is fasting for her. Sunny comes and says you have become sensitive after coming from India, he offers her green tea. Saras says no, I will have it tomorrow. Sunny does not understand, Saras tells I cannot, I’m fasting. Sunny says today, Oh.. Ya.. I know its Karwachauth. Sunny says I know you love Kumud a lot, but dude, only ladies keep the fast. (Thanks for telling us, we didn’t know…LOL) Saras tells I wish for Kumud’s well being. Sunny says I didn’t think that way, I don’t love Ayesha as much as you love Kumud.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud is calling Saras, Saras is busy in the board meeting. He gets Kumud’s call and goes out to receive it. He asks what, she says why are you sounding like you did not eat anything. He says I was in conference, that is why I was speaking like that, He says did you eat food, she says yes. He says liar, you kept Karwachauth fast. She says no, we are not married. Why will I keep the fast. She says no, you expect a lot from me. He says liar, Danny told me everything that you kept the fast. (Liar word looks cute from Saras.. Keep saying it)
Kumud says ok, yes I kept the fast, He says why from now, she says when we met in the Karkhana, you said we met on an auspicious day, and I think of you as my husband, he says ok, even I need to fast for you, she says I don’t need it, I want to live with you, near you. He says I promise you I won’t live you. He asks how will you break the fast, she says I will see your photo. He says I live when your breath mixes with mine, when you look at my photo, I will come into existence. (What sweet and adorable lines by Saras today, made me happy.. This is the real romance, keep it up Saras, you are the best) Kumud says even I will feel that you are with me in every rasam. He says don’t say anything, you don’t need to say anything, I’m listening everything, love is not the one which needs words, its the one which we should feel. Kumud smiles. (Proud to be his lover, right) The Episode ends on Kumud’s delightful face.

Precap:
Kumud is dressed in a red saree and feels he came, she turns and is shocked.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar