juni 24, 2013

Saraswatichandra 24th June 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Ghuman talking to Laxminandan, saying Saras and Kumud will be responsible if the deal does not happen. Laxminandan feels happy and says Ghuman, do you remember I told you, a right life partner can change Saras, this is really happening, Saras is giving space to Kumud. Ghuman says that is right, but the client would have not given the deal if I did not reach the airport. Laxminandan says Saras will give a good presentation. He says lets the kids enjoy the romance. Ghuman thinks I did not think Laxminandan will go blind in Saras’s love. She says I will plan and make your love fade.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kusum is talking with her mum and Badimaa. Chandrika also makes plans for the wedding. Kumari enters and thinks what Ghuman told her. She comes to them and says she will also help them. Badimaa says are you fine, you are doing the work without anyone saying you. Everyone smile. Badimaa notices some change in Kumari.
Scene shifts to Saras:
Laxminandan and Sunny meets the client, who says Saras did not come, your wife came to pick us. They ask for Saras. They proceed to the conference room. Saras comes there and starts the presentation. Saras impresses the client. The client praises Saras’s company. He says maybe another company would give us same technology, then why should we merge. Saras speaks good lines, saying we complete the dreams, and its a big responsibility. The client says we give you the deal and we can merge. Laxminandan looks at him and smiles. Laxminandan introduces Saras to the clients saying he is my son and he is responsible for the success of the company. The client says our merger will create a history inconstruction business.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud says some poetic lines. She says when should I say you my poem. Kusum, Badimaa and her mum come. Kusum says you are on laptop always, Kumud says I m doing school work. Badimaa says we will apply uptan to your face. Kumud says I don’t like this. Kusum says Kumud will not let us apply, and she does not need it, Saras eyes her a lot. Kumud smiles seeing Saras’s msgs. Kumud asks Kusum to take Badimaa and Guniyal and go. Kusum makes excuses. Badimaa, Kusum and Guniyal leave. Saras and Kumud have a video chat. She feels happy seeing him. She says I have written something for you, and tells him her poem. Saras listens patiently. He says our love will not change. I don’t have any doubt and any fear now, I want to see that trust in your eyes, our relation will be complete after marriage, till then I want to live these moments with you.
Kumud asks him about the presentation, he says it was very good. She congrats him, he says not like this, you have to gift me, she asks what do you want. He says Kumud, call me by my name, once please. She says its a big gift, and I will take your name when you come here. He says there is time, she says I will send another gift, I will send you my photos. He says yes, send it, I will see it. She says ok, now go. He says ok bye. They end the video chat. Kusum comes with the oil and uptan. Kumud thinks she will look good after the uptan effect. Kusum pulls her leg. Kusum sees her mobile and takes it. Badimaa is in deep thoughts, Guniyal asks what happened. Badimaa says I m worried, Guniyal says did anything happen. Badimaa says it looks like Kumari is hiding something, she looks changed. She is helping us etc. Guniyal says you should be happy for this. Badimaa says Kumari looks like she has a burden on her. Vidyachatur comes there and gives the guests list. He asks Badimaa to check it too.
Kusum comes to Danny with the phone. They talk about Kumud and Saras’s romance. Danny says Saras will be waiting for Kumud’s photo, but we will send him the photo. Danny takes a cow’s photo and they both have a laugh.
Scene shifts to Saras:
Saras is waiting for Kumud’s photo. Sunny comes and asks him don’t you tired by chatting so much. Saras says no, I love her. Sunny says what. Saras says I’m waiting for the photos. Sunny asks whose photos. Saras tells an architect is sending me the photos… Sunny says on phone. Saras laughs and says these days I do everything on phone.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud gets ready to take the photo. She smiles wearing the engagement ring. Mann ke dor… plays… She wears the red bangles which he made her wear once, and he kissed her palm too. She recollects those moments and smiles. The Episode ends on Kumud and Saras’s smiles.
Precap:
Kumud is taking her photos, Saras is seeing Kumud’s photo and Ghuman sees him getting distracted from work, she thinks Laxminandan will be angry if he comes to know about it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar