maj 24, 2013

Saraswatichandra 24th May, 2013 - Written Update!!


The Episode starts with Saras saying Kumud see your hand. She sees her hand, and says thats why you took me in your talks. He says I agreed to your condition, and now I will apply the remaining haldi to you. She says I don’t like haldi. He says I will not leave you. He touches her forehead, and smiles. Kuch na kahe, bas chup rahe.. khamoshiyaan ye keh jaaye, tham jaae ye jahaan.. plays.. Saras applies the haldi to her cheeks. Rahe na kuch bhi darmiyaan… (LOL) plays..
He says you are looking very beautiful.(Really!!) Kumud runs, he says apply it to me too. He holds her hand, and challenges her that you will apply it to me. She runs away saying why will I, and Saras smiles.
The girls are pulling Sejal’s leg again, and says it seems its her love marriage. They ask about her guy. Sejal says her guy came to know that she like raw mangoes, and he gave her the mangoes, and proposed her saying he will give her the raw mangoes everytime. She said yes to the guy. The girls ask whether someone proposed to Kumud, Kumud says no, no one has asked me. (She gets sad, girls need stories, Kumud proved it today)
Kumud leaves. Her mum sees her leaving and feels sad for her. Kumud plays with her hair, and Saras watches her. He is still with the haldi. He holds her and asks her to apply haldi to his face. She asks why, who are you to me. He says the one that you are to me. She asks who am I to you. The girls were asking me did anyone ask you about marriage, I had to say no. I felt low infront of them. She says I also need a story that someone proposed to me, and it must be a great story that did not happen to anyone else.
Saras thinks about Kumud’s words. Kumud’s mother comes to him, and says what is it, why are you sitting alone, she says Kumud is also sitting alone, she looks worried, do you know what happened to her,. He says how can I know. She says maybe you both are thinking the same thing. What is the name of your relation, can you say. Saras tells we are.. She says I know, love should not be told, it can be felt, but there is a need to make a relation. You have to tell Kumud that this relation can grow further. She says now its time, you have the right to decide, and you have to tell us about it. She says see, there are rules in love, and a man should make a woman trust his love. You have to make Kumud trust your love, will you? Saras looks at her and says yes, I will. He smiles, and says I will surely do that. She gets glad and leaves.
Sunny comes there and tells him to fulfill his promise, its not so easy, how will you say when you are unable to speak your heart out. Saras tells I will do it, and smiles. (thats the spirit, I m proud of Saras)
Scene shifts to Kumari:
Kumari sees a small doll, and gets happy to see it, she likes it. She says I had such doll in my childhood. Badimaa comes there and is shocked. Kumari tells her that I had such doll in my childhood, you brought it right. Badimaa says yes. Kumari says I remember I played a lot with this doll. She remembers about her friend Chaya, and that she did not let Chaya take her doll. Badimaa thinks I know who kept this doll here, and I will not let Kumari go away.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud, is irritated that she does not have any story to tell to others. Her mother comes and asks didn’t you sleep, are you not feeling sleepy. She says no. She asks what are you thinking. Kumud says nothing special. Kumud says Sejal liked the guy, and now they are marrying. She says if we marry the one we like, its good. Her mother says I know you will get every happiness, trust me and sleep. Kumud tries to sleep.
The next morning, Badimaa thinks about her husband, and the past. Badimaa is tensed. Kumari comes there and asks what happened, are you fine. Kumari says she is not getting her bridal doll. Badimaa asks doll? Kumari says it disappeared. Badimaa scolds her, saying you want to play with the doll. Kumari says I wanted to show it to Chaya. Badimaa says stop it, what should I do about you, you go and get ready, then come and work with me. Kumari says you get angry on me, why? Badimaa says I m worried about you, when will you grow up? Kumari says I know, there is some reason thats troubling you. Kumud’s mother comes, and asks what happened, why did you scold her. Badimaa says she understands this language only. Kumud’s mother says she has grown up, you have locked her in the room once. What is the matter? Kumud’s mother says you have laid strict rules on her, she will go away if you scold her too much, whats in your heart, if you do not want to say, its ok. When you want to say, just tell it to me. She leaves saying this.
Saras is practicing to propose to Kumud. (Really funny scene) Saras thinks he can do it, and retries saying Kumud, I love you, will you marry me I love you. (This is more funny)
Sunny comes and asks what are you doing, I have seen many ideas on the internet, Sunny gives some ideas and asks him to write over his body that I love you Kumud, Saras feels its a bad idea, and asks other idea. He says write it with your blood. LOL..
Sunny gives bundle ideas. Saras says try to understand, we both know that we love each other, but there is no love story, I want to know how to propose her. Sunny says you said no to her infront of everyone, now say her yes infront of everyone, she will be happy.
Saras comes to Kumud, and says are you still annoyed, I want to talk to you. How should I propose you, and what type of story do you want. He says I will do like no one did, she says what will you say. He says I will say you directly, will you marry me. Kumud says huh, not this way, and leaves. Ghuman comes to her and smiles. Kumud sees her, Ghuman says Jhumkas look good on you, you are beautiful, you will get proposals today, how much will you cry for Saras, marry someone else. Ghuman says there is no equality between you and Saras, how much you try, you won’t be able to get him. Kumud taunts her back saying about her marriage with Laxminandan. The Episode ends on Ghuman’s annoyed face. (Silly Ghuman, got to hear good from Kumud)
Precap:
Ghuman asks Kumud, did Saras tell you once that he loves you, no right, he will never tell you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar