maj 12, 2013

My baby is an angel: Chhavi Mittal

Chhavi Mittal


The very beautiful and gracious Chhavi Mittal has been ‘all happy’ of late and the reason for her happiness is her four and a half month old daughter, Areeza Hussain.
The actress who recently became a mother is experiencing a new phase in her life as she tells us, “My life has now taken a different turn as all my decisions are connected with my daughter. I work according to her timings and not mine.”
So what are the things that she likes the most about her child? “I love everything about her. The way she starts jumping when she sees me around. She knows mumma’s gonna give her milk (smiles). Plus, I don’t need an alarm anymore, as she wakes me up with her sweet voice in the middle of the night when she gets hungry.”
Does this mean you’re a hands-on mother? “Yes, I am as I do everything for her though she has a nanny too. But, I usually bathe her, feed her and put her to bed.”
Chhavi also understands her mother better now as she avers, “I totally understand what she must have gone through with a child as difficult as me. My baby is an angel she hardly troubles me. In fact I have become more patient because of her.”
Talking about getting back to work she states, “I am all ready to get back to work now. I am just waiting for the right offer to come my way.”
Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day, Chhavi!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar