april 29, 2013

Surbhi Jyoti wants to win the Best Fresh New Face (female) award at the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards. Vote and help her win...

Surbhi Jyoti

When Asha Negi (Purvi of Pavitra Rishta) expressed her feelings on being nominated at the Twefth Indian Telly Awards, she said that she considers Surbhi Jyoti (Zoya of Zee TV’s Qubool Hai) as a tough competitor in the Fresh New Face (Female) category.
Yes, now we know how much Surbhi has impacted in terms of her performance in the above 4 Lions Films produced show.
Surbhi has done theatre and is seen in popular Punjabi movies. She has succeeded in spreading her charm on television as well. She is very determined towards her work and wears a ‘go get it’ attitude.
On her nomination, she shared with Tellychakkar.com, “It is a very wonderful feeling to get nominated for your first television appearance and above that when you are chosen among so many other talented names. My family is very excited about me being nominated for my work. And, for me it’s double thumbs up because of the awards nomination and also my show being on top in Zee.”
She continued, “I want to win, of course, but I would also love to go with the flow. I have no plans on what I will speak on the stage if I win. I am thinking of wearing a nice Indian ethnic wear on the red carpet. Watch out for me.”
We wish you all the luck and success.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar