juli 05, 2013

Chanchan 4th July 2013 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Manav asking Chhan Chhan to leave him alone. Umaben sees Chhan Chhan sad and gets happy. Manek says why did Manav and Chhan Chhan stop. Ranjana is leaving for her mum’s house. Gomuti says we will take care of your son. Sanjana hugs Ranjana. Umaben sees them. Manek asks Ranjana to hurry up. The maid stops Ranjana and tells her that Umaben is calling you. Ranjana thinks Umaben will give me another thing, she rushed to Umaben. Ranjana praises Umaben for giving her a heavy saree. Umaben says I will take those things back and I will not allow you to go to your village and you could not attend your friend’s marriage. Ranjana is shocked and asks what happened, why cannot I go. Umaben says because Chhan Chhan is not going on honeymoon.
Umaben says what have you both speak to each other, why did Chhan Chhan change her mind. It won’t look good if I allow you to go. Ranjana says please let me go. Umaben explains her that she has to think about everyone and she cannot be partial. When Chhan Chhan was going, you were going, now Chhan Chhan is not going, so you won’t be able to go. Ranjana tells this to Sanjana and cries that Umaben said no. Manek says I don’t understand who is going and who is not. Manek is confused. He asks Ranjana what to do of the ticket. Ranjana is angry on Chhan Chhan.
Chhan Chhan comes to her room and sees Manav sleeping. She calls him and sits beside him. She thinks he is sleeping, should I wake him up for dinner, how should I talk to him. She gets an idea and smiles. She says you wanted to give me a surprise, now I will surprise you. She puts pillows on the bed as if she is sleeping and goes from there. She says I will do something that you won’t be annoyed from me.
Chhan Chhan comes to Umaben’s room. She hides. Chhan Chhan takes few things from Umaben’s room and from everywhere. Everyone are sleeping. Manav wakes up and says Chhan Chhan is annoyed with him, he calls Chhan Chhan and sees she is not in the room. He is shocked seeing the pillows and thinks where is Chhan Chhan. He calls her, Chhan Chhan’s phone rings in the room. He gets up and looks out for her.
He sees Mokut watching tv. Mokut asks are you also annoyed by Chhan Chhan. Manav says I came to drink water. Ranjana is in the hall. Chhan Chhan is making some arrangements. The scene is funny as Ranjana and her son think there is a ghost in the house, its actually Chhan Chhan. Chhan Chhan says its all done, and she goes to her room. Manav is waiting for her in his room. He thinks where should I look for her now, did she go to her parent’s house. Manav hears some sound and goes out. He sees few things and follows them. He goes on the terrace following the signs. He sees the preparations and is shocked. Manav walks in, music plays in the background. He sees Chhan Chhan there and she says sorry to him. Manav smiles. Rain outbursts, the song Baahon me Chale aa.. plays.. in the background.
Precap:
Chhan Chhan wears the nighty Manav brought for her. He looks at her and they spend the night together.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar