maj 09, 2013

I owe my success and trophy to Ekta Kapoor: Rithvik Dhanjani

Rithvik Dhanjani

Rithvik Dhanjani is in a gleeful mood these days.
The smart lad who can dance, act, charm and do anything under the sun, won The Best Supporting Actor at the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.
Yes, he is one helluva talented lad.
His performance as Arjun in Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta (Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms) has won the hearts of TV viewers.
“There are tons of people whom I want to thank. First of all, I want to thank my mom and dad for being with me always and most importantly Ekta (Kapoor) for accepting me and recognising my talent; I owe my success and this trophy to her. Then of course, I would like to thank my co-stars and above all, my lovely fans," said Rithvik.
“In fact, after being nominated I had little hope to win it, but when my name was announced, my heart was gripped with intense joy. I was indeed happy. Thank you everyone for all the love and support,” he ended.
Way to go Rithvik!!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar