juni 21, 2013

Saraswatichandra 21st June 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with a scene in Dubai. Saras greets Laxminandan good morning. They discuss about their business. Laxminandan says the clients wants to marge with some company in Dubai, he says he wants that company to be ours. Saras says it will be ours Dad. Laxminandan asks him to prepare a good presentation for the clients. He says you got this opportunity after your engagement to Kumud, she will be prosperous for you. Saras leaves.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud reads the message on the kite written by Saras. She hugs the kite. She says I will not let your anything go away from me. She sees a plane and Badimaa comes to her and sees her looking at the plane. Badimaa says Kumud, in few days, we will also look at you like this, going with Saras. Badimaa says I can read your face, you are missing him right. He went suddenly, so are you annoyed. Badimaa says you both could not talk, that is why you are sad, he will be in same position, he will call you soon. Kumud smiles and hugs Badimaa.
Danny bumps into Kumari, she sees the cigarette and he says I don’t smoke, just sometimes. She says I will not tell anyone. Danny says you cannot say, because your big secret is with me. Kumari says don’t try to scare me, if you want to tell everyone, then go and tell. Danny says I was just joking, I’m sorry. Kumari leaves, Danny calls her but she does not stop.
Scene shifts to Saras:
Saras is working in his office, and thinks about Kumud. What might be doing, he thinks of calling her. He calls her, Kumud runs towards her room listening to the ringtone. She receives the call. He says you were waiting to talk to me, she says now you got time to call me. You are not missing me, he says its not like that, it was late yesterday so I did not call, and in morning I was busy in office work. She says if you are so busy, you could have called later. He says I had to call you as my focus is on you. Kumud smiles. He says Kumud, I have your photo on my laptop’s screen. She says I don’t even have photo, you went suddenly. He says look at the sky, she looks, he says the land is different but we share the same sky. Kumud is silent, Saras asks are you crying. She says no. Saras tells I told you to wait for me, with dreams, not with tears.
Kumud says I’m not crying. She says the weather is good, maybe it will rain. He says I told the clouds to go and make my Kumud’s mood good, and that she should not cry. He says I will call you after I finish my work. She says yes, I will be awake till you call. She looks at the sky and smiles.
Scene shifts to Umesh:
Kumari’s father is with Umesh, and tells him that Saras has stopped your marriage. Umesh says he will write a FIR against Saras, and arrest him. They make plan to get Kumari. The constable informs Umesh that Saras is not in the village, he went back to Dubai. Umesh says when you come back with the baaraat, I will stop your marriage.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Its night and she is seeing the time, she thinks Saras might be ending his work now. Saras is working, and is busy. He keeps reminders in his phone. Kumud is waiting for his call. She looks at the moon and thinks the call will be coming any moment. Saras is still working. Saras looks at the time and calls her. The call does notconnect. Kumud is sleeping, he thinks he should not disturb her now. He ends his work and sleeps.
The next morning, Kumud wakes up and says he did not call till now, shall I call him, or give him a missed call. She calls him. Saras is getting ready. He calls her back and asks didn’t you go to school. She asks are you fine, he says yes I will call you later.
Kumud says ok, he asks what happened, she says I was waiting for your call. He is shocked. She says I did not know you won’t have time for me. He says its not like that. She says I can wait for you while life. He says now our lives will be one. Ghuman sees Saras talking with Kumud. He says sorry Kumud, I will call you daily throughout the day. Kumud says ok. Ghuman says Saras might not go to the airport to receive the client. Ghuman leaves. Kumud and Saras talk on phone.
Ghuman comes back home and Laxminandan asks her where did you go, she says I went for Saras’s work, he did not go to receive the client, I went. He was talking to Kumud and he has become careless in work. She says its good I went on time, the client was asking about you and Saras. Ghuman wishes for the deal. She says Saras and Kumud will be responsible if this deal does not happen.

Precap:

Saras and Kumud are talking, Saras asks Kumud to take his name.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar