juni 03, 2013

Reel sisters Mahima Makwana and Roopal Tyagi in real life don't have "any real bonding"; read more

Roopal Tyagi and Mahima Makwana
Fans of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (Shakuntalam Telefilms’ hit show on Zee TV) who love the on-screen chemistry of sisters Gunjan (Roopal Tyagi) and Rachna (Mahima Makhwana), must be thinking that in real life, the actresses must be very close as well.
But think again, for according to Mahima, they are just friends and not best of them. “This has to happen, for there is a huge age gap between both of us. I am still in school while she has already finished her graduation. Hence the type of gossip and general talk that she has with her co-actors, is different from what we do. So, there is no real bonding between us; we are just cool with each other,” she reveals.
Talk to Roopal on this and she avers, “I treat Rachna as my kid sister. I have a younger brother at home. So I know how kids of her age behave. We have lots of fun on the sets; I really pull her leg a lot,” she maintains.
Further Roopal goes on to add that she and Rachna are not as thick as thieves. “I have a certain maturity and I follow that.”
Well, folks all we can say is that both the girls are very good actors .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar